ANNUAL, BIENNIAL AND THREE-YEARS COURSES
The Annual, Biennial and Three-years Courses are addressed to both beginners or who starts from scratch, and to those who want to specialize or keep up-to-date.
In order to be admitted to the Annual, Biennial and Three-years Courses, it is required to be at least 18 years old, to have got a High School Diploma or another diploma obtained abroad, that is considered as valid. The students’ selection consists of an admission test, which will evaluate the formal qualities and technical-artistic skills of the candidate.
The Admission can be:
- DIRECT ADMISSION: The Three-years Diploma Courses have free-access but they are conditional on owning the requirements, evaluated through access tests. The courses are designed for both beginners and those who are coming from an Artistic/Graphic/Fashion oriented high school, who can provide a portfolio to assess their starting level and the technical-practical skills.
- MOTIVATIONAL INTERVIEW
- ADMISSION WITH SCHOLARSHIPS AND SUBSIDIZED FINANCING: To take advantage of the scholarships offered by the School, the student must send a motivational letter, undergo an interview and then take an entrance test. For any information about available scholarships, access and admission to courses, please contact the school at +39.02.45375390.
All classes have limited enrollment to guarantee a high quality of the course. For this reason, it is better to schedule in advance appointments with the Enrollment team. For non-European students, who need to receive the documents for the visa, we suggest to send their applications at least 6 months in advance of the beginning of the Course.
To be admitted to Master Courses, it is required to be at least 21 years old, to have got a Diploma/Three-years Bachelor in Fashion/Photography/Design or any other qualification (or certified working experience), obtained either in Italy or abroad, considered as valid.
The students’ selection for Master Courses is made with an admission test, that will evaluate both formal qualities and technical-artistic skills of the prospects.
In order to be admitted, students are required to provide the following documents:
- CERTIFICATE OF SCHOOL DIPLOMA: Diploma or three-years Bachelor, or any other diploma (or certified working experience), obtained either in Italy or abroad and considered as valid;
- PERSONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENTS: Passport/Identity Card and Fiscal Code;
- MOTIVATIONAL LETTER AND PORTFOLIO PRESENTATION: a commission will check the candidate’s portfolio to evaluate the technical and artistic skills and the general competence
- FACT-FINDING AND MOTIVATIONAL INTERVIEW
- ADMISSION TEST
Once the requirements and required documents are verified, the student may have to sit an admission test. The Enrollment Team will inform all candidates in advance about the date and execution of the tests.
Once successfully passed the test, the student is considered admitted and can proceed with the enrollment itself.