1) Why you receive this privacy notice
Ferrari Academy srl, as title holder of the service, informs you about which personal data we collect and by which methods, in order to ensure the respect for your fundamental rights and freedoms, with particular reference to confidentiality procedures complying to which data are managed.
2) Which kind of data we collect
Ferrari Academy srl collects personal identifiers and contacts (such as name, surname, home address, email address and courses of interest, nationality, gender, date and place of birth, telephone number) by these means:
– filling in our contact form;
– filling in our paper contact form when registering for a Open Day at Ferrari Academy;
– during all Ferrary Academy events organized in our Campus or in other locations.
3) Why we use your personal data
Ferrari Academy may use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
– to register you during our events, such as our Open Day Ferrari Academy;
– to contact and send you information about our courses by mail or telephone in response to your requests;
– to aggregate and analyze the collected data, in order to improve our educational offer.
3.2 After your certain approval:
– to send you information about the School events, our Scholarships, our courses and the even that you may be interested in;
– to insert your data in our databases for profiling activities in order to send you proposal and offers related with your interests.
4) How long we retain your information
We will keep your data for three years from the last contact with you, unless you request for deleting them before.
After that deadline, the data will be deleted or used as anonymous for statistical purposes.
5) Security of your personal data
Your data will be managed with measures aimed at ensuring secrecy, integrity and availability. The management is run on paper copy and informatic and/or automated systems, and will consist of all the operations or series of operations according to Art.4 from GDPR necessary to the current management, included the communication to the title holder of the service. The involved data will not be openly widespread; on the contrary, they will be or could be shared with parts, public or private, who work in the limit of the above mentioned purposes.
6) How we share your information
Only employees authorized in the limit of the functions assigned by Ferrari Academy s.r.l. will be allowed to access the personal data.
The data will not be widespread at all, they could be shared with third parties and service providers who work on our behalf as “data processor”, such as external collaborators and societies which provide us with specific services.
The data may be accessible or shared to individuals whose permission to access is recognized by law or regulation, in order to comply with legal process or government requests.
7) Where we store your personal data
The personal data will be stored and processed on servers, of the title holder of the service and the third parties appointed as Responsible of the service, which are located within the European Union.
8) Your rights according to GDPR
In accordance with GDPR regulation, Ferrari Academy S.r.l. guarantee you the following rights:
– to obtain the confirmation whether your personal data concerning you are being processed or not, and, in case, to obtain access to the personal data (Right to access art. 15);
– to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data (Right to rectification art. 16);
– to obtain without undue delay from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you. Ferrari Academy s.r.l. has to delete your personal data without undue delay, under specific conditions (Right to be forgotten art. 17);
– to obtain from the controller restriction of processing in specific cases (Right to restriction of processing art. 18);
– to receive the personal data that you provided to Ferrari Academy s.r.l., in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in order to transmit those data to another title holder of the service (Right to data portability art. 20);
– to object, on grounds related to your particular situation, at any time to processing personal data concerning you (Right to object art 21);
– to receive without undue delay communication about any breach of personal data undergone by Ferrari Academy s.r.l.. (Art. 34);
– to withdraw your consent at any time (Condition for Consent Art. 7).
9) Please refer to the contacts of the title holder of the service for any request.
If you think that Ferrari Academy. S.r.l. may have not respected your rights in the field of protecting personal data, you may refer to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data.
In alternative to that, if you live in another country, you may contact the local supervisory authority for the protection of personal data.
10) Data Controller
The Data Controller and title holder of the serviceis Ferrari Academy s.r.l., in the person of its current Legal Representative, Fiscal Code/VAT Code 08913130962 – REA 2056025, legally based in Milano, via Abbondio Sangiorgio nr. 12 and with operating site in Milano, via Savona nr. 97.
11) Update of the current Privacy Notice
The current Privacy Notice can be modified in time. You will be informed about any possible change in the contents by email or via our website.