- Location: Milan
- Course Beginning: October
- Duration: 3 years
- Delivered in: English
The Fashion Design Bachelor’s Degree, accredited by Teesside University, delivered in English, is an immersive and dynamic educational journey that prepares aspiring designers to make a mark in the ever-evolving world of fashion.
Rooted in creativity, innovation, and a deep understanding of design principles, this program equips students with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in the fashion industry.
Through a combination of theoretical coursework and hands-on practical experience, students explore various aspects of fashion design, from sketching and pattern-making to garment construction and textile selection.
They are encouraged to embrace their unique creative vision while also learning to incorporate sustainability and ethical practices into their designs. With access to cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art facilities, students are empowered to bring their ideas to life and present their collections in professional showcases.
Throughout the program, students benefit from mentorship by industry professionals and engage in real-world projects, preparing them to confidently embark on successful careers as fashion designers upon graduation.
Features of the three-year Fashion Design Course
The course is aimed at anyone over 18 with a passion for fashion who wants to embark on a path of professional growth in the industry. The classes are also aimed at beginners or those starting from scratch.
For enrolment in the first-level Course, an upper secondary school diploma or another qualification obtained abroad and recognised as suitable is required.
Ferrari Fashion School offers you the possibility of a scholarship to partially cover the course fees.
The Course aims to train a highly qualified figure, respecting his creative identity and artistic sensibility, capable of supervising the collection project in all phases of creation and development. Moreover, a Fashion Designer and Creative Director can anticipate and satisfy market demands through his vision of Fashion and aesthetic taste.
The professional may work in the following areas and sectors:
- Fashion Designer at major Fashion Houses and Style Offices.
- Art Director at major Fashion Houses and Style Offices.
- Product Designer, illustration, graphic and technical product design for clothing and accessories collections
- Freelancer and Entrepreneur to create his brand and supervise his team on the collection project, from concept on paper to the finished product.
- He can collaborate with realities related to the world of entertainment, cinema and theatre, as well as for television productions.
- Freelance consultant for national and international brands.
- Cool Hunter, trend researcher
- Product office consultant.