- Location: Milano
- Course Beginning: October 2023
- Duration: 3 anni
With the Three-year Fashion Design Course, you will become a professional capable of directing and coordinating the work team within a style office for the design of the collection.
We will provide you with the artistic culture, knowledge and methodologies of research, analysis, graphic and visual design that will enable you to be fully formed and express your creativity and aesthetic sensitivity.
What does it mean to become a Fashion Designer?
Is a professional figure with the necessary skills to design, plan and realise a fashion collection, be it clothing or accessories.
He is the driving force behind the team in which he works: he combines his skills as a Fashion Designer with those of an Art Director and Team Leader, coordinating and supervising his team about the collection project, from conception on paper to the finished product.
With these skills and those of a Fashion Illustrator and Graphic Designer, can work both in product development and as a Product Manager.
Features of the three-year Fashion Design Course
The course is aimed at anyone over 18 with a passion for fashion who wants to embark on a path of professional growth in the industry. The classes are also aimed at beginners or those starting from scratch.
For enrolment in the first-level Course, an upper secondary school diploma or another qualification obtained abroad and recognised as suitable is required.
Ferrari Fashion School offers you the possibility of a scholarship to partially cover the course fees.
The Course aims to train a highly qualified figure, respecting his creative identity and artistic sensibility, capable of supervising the collection project in all phases of creation and development. Moreover, a Fashion Designer and Creative Director can anticipate and satisfy market demands through his vision of Fashion and aesthetic taste.
The professional may work in the following areas and sectors:
- Fashion Designer at major Fashion Houses and Style Offices.
- Art Director at major Fashion Houses and Style Offices.
- Product Designer, illustration, graphic and technical product design for clothing and accessories collections
- Freelancer and Entrepreneur to create his brand and supervise his team on the collection project, from concept on paper to the finished product.
- He can collaborate with realities related to the world of entertainment, cinema and theatre, as well as for television productions.
- Freelance consultant for national and international brands.
- Cool Hunter, trend researcher
- Product office consultant.