INTERIOR & PRODUCT DESIGN
DESIGN FOR FASHION SYSTEM
Corso Triennale – Milan
The specialization in the fashion and luxury area for the Interior & Product Design professional is increasingly in demand because in these sectors the language used, the historical elements of reference, the aesthetic canons and the elements of success are often profoundly different from any other business area.
The designer who operates in the luxury and fashion market will always have to interface with professionals in the sector who seek consistency with the bearers of their brand and with the customer experience, so a specific culture in these thematic areas that allows dialogue, is fundamental. comparison and development of projects that can reach and exceed customer expectations.
The course is aimed at all lovers of Design and Fashion who want to undertake a path of professional growth in the sector. The courses are also aimed at beginners or those starting from scratch.
This course is designed for all those who are interested in creating quality spaces, environments and objects, combining form with function, the cultural heritage of the latest trends in the fashion and luxury sector.
Designing environments, showrooms and event spaces that best suit the customer’s needs or the most effective retail spaces for a brand, designing furniture with materials from the future or rethinking an everyday object are all challenges of a professionalism that expresses creativity and innovation to the utmost.
The educational offer offers a complete set of theoretical lessons and exercises, together with seminars and workshops aimed at giving each student the support necessary for a detailed and in-depth learning.
The goal will be to acquire “know-how”, which in the profession of designer means making one’s own culture, creativity and intuition an exciting profession.
The professional can work in the following areas and sectors:
- freelance consultant or employee at major design studios, architecture studios, fashion houses.
- can perform tasks related to the graphic and technical design of the product
- he can work on his own, creating his own brand and supervising his team
- can perform duties as Art Director for events in the fashion and luxury sector
- can collaborate with realities related to the world of entertainment, cinema and theater as well as for television productions.
- can work as a freelance consultant for national and international brands.
- can perform tasks related to the search for trends and trends (Design Cool Hunter)
- The fashion system
- Trends, cultural movements, innovation
- Fashion retailing
- The history of fashion: from the ‘900 to contemporary fashion
- Store Concepts & Trends
- Consumer Behavior
- Costumer Experience Design
- Interior Design Base
- Interior Design Laboratory 1: The Show Room
- Study of Materials 1
- Furniture Design for Fashion
- History and Criticism: Universal Principles of Design
- Project elements and creative process (composition)
- Photography – Elements
- Representation tools 1
- Computer Design: Basic 2D programs
- Representation tools 2 (advanced programs, 3D, rendering)
- Elements of Product Design
- Lighting and Light Design
- Interior Design 2 Applied Laboratory: Retail design for Fashion & Luxury
- Study of Materials 2: Innovative Materials
- Arts and Design
- Design methodology
- Creativity and innovation, design thinking and process
- Interior design workshop 3: Fashion Event
- Exhibition design, design for fairs and installations
- Interior and architecture photography
- Professional practice
- Philosophy of design, semiotics
- Trends and strategies
- Curriculum and portfolio
- Final project and diploma
EXAMS AND CHECKS
Teachers carry out quarterly verification tests following the progress of the study plan so as to check the progress of the student in order to help him / her in the event of difficulties or delays in the program.
Once the course program has been successfully completed, the student can enter the final exam to obtain the diploma of professional qualification of Interior & Product Design For Fashion.